While everyone has been obsessing with the LEGO Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon teasers, there is another ‘mystery’ set that LEGO has been keeping close to their chest.
Today we get the first official look at the LEGO Creator Expert Winter Village Station (10259)!
It features a modest train winter themed train station with a
Studebaker-styled taxi bus Swiss Saurer Postbus. This is a compendium to the LEGO Creator Expert Winter Holiday Train (10254) that was released last year.
Although some might get the impression that the set is a little ‘small’ but the truth is that the LEGO Creator Expert Winter Village Station clocks in at 902 pcs which makes this the largest set since 2014.
It comes with five city minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
The Recommended Retail Price for the various regions are as follows, SGD$XXX / US $79.99 / CA $99.99 / DE 69.99€ / UK £74.99 / DK 649.00 DKK.
LEGO Creator Expert Winter Village Station will be available on September 14th for early VIP access and October 1st for the public.
Good hunting everyone!
10259 Winter Village Station
Ages 12+. 902 pieces.
US $79.99 – CA $99.99 – DE 69.99€ – UK £74.99 – DK 649.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Head home for the holidays with the Winter Village Station!
Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.
• Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
• The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
• Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
• Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
• Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
• Drive the happy passengers to the station.
• Raise the barriers to cross the track.
• Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
• Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
• Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
• Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
• Special elements include new 1×1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4×6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
• Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
• Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
• Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
• Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning
October 1, 2017 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores