The LEGO Community Engagement team is looking for a few good ideas for future gift-with-purchases (GWP) and they have asked me to share this little ‘survey’ with you.
I will be compiling the ideas of what you would like to see as your future GWPs so submit some really awesome ones.
All ideas are welcome but do note that the usual restrictions apply. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Futuristic Spaceship
- Pre-historic animals
- Modular building, corner restaurant
- Steam train (from 1923)
- Underwater creatures
If you have a graphic or picture that will better communicate the idea, you are welcome to attach it in the comments.
Here are some ground rules for submission:
- Ideas consisting of or containing copies of any existing third party work or creation or infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for this activity
- However, ideas to themes within the current LEGO portfolio are welcome: LEGO Star Wars, LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes including original characters and LEGO created IPs, such as LEGO Friends, LEGO NEXO Knights, and LEGO Elves, are allowed.
- Ideas consisting of or containing trademarked terms, or names that otherwise constitute infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for this activity.
- Ideas should be compatible with the current LEGO system of play. This means that all ideas have to be possible to execute with the current portfolio of bricks & LEGO Minifigures.
- Please remember to consider the LEGO brand values. This means no:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, alcohol or smoking
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
- Ideas containing defamatory or degrading elements will not be eligible for this activity.
I’ll be setting the cut off date for this to be 31st October so as to give me some time to compile all the entries. Now lets put on our thinking caps and get working on those ideas!