There were some rumblings late last year that there would be re-release of the LEGO Monster Fighters Haunted House (10228) and now LEGO has officially announced the LEGO Haunted House (10273)!
This new take on the Haunted House is based on the LEGOLAND’s Ghost – The Haunted House theme park ride which features the iconic free fall elevator, haunted rooms and a bunch of easter eggs hidden within its walls.
The set consists of 3,231 pieces and comes with nine minifigures, six creator minifigures, two ghost figures and a skeleton.
There are a host of features and this would be the first time that they are incorporating Power-up (sold separately) app controlled functions.
The recommended retail price for the Haunted House will be SGD$349.90 / US $249.9/ CA $299.99 / DE €229.99 / UK £209.99 / FR €229.99 / DK 1799DKK / AUD $349.99.
LEGO® Haunted House (10273) will be available at all LEGO Brand Stores and Shop@Home on May 20th 2020 for VIP members and June 1st for the rest of the world.
And for those of you who have noticed, the box art introduces us to a new sub-theme for the Creator Expert line titled “Fairground collection” which finally consolidates the previous amusement park sets under one official umbrella.
“So many of our older builders love the Creator Expert products, as they allow them to show off their passion for the bricks. Whether it’s their favorite film moments, sport icons, travel destinations, buildings, fairgrounds or vehicles, LEGO sets help to bring these to life in brick form. That’s also why we have decided to stop using the Creator Expert branding and, instead, use the new adult-focused packaging design to make it clearer which hobbies or brand products they can relate to. We hope this will make it easier for fans to track down models they would be proud to display once completed. Of course, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible products that guarantee hours of building enjoyment for fans.” ~ Senior Marketing Manager Anders Hellegaard Iversen
10273 LEGO® Haunted House
Ages 18+. 3,231 pieces
US $249.99 – CA $299.99 – DE €229.99 – UK £209.99 – FR €229.99 – DK 1799DKK – AUD $349.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Enjoy a spine-tingling build
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the store to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
• This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
• Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
• If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via the app.
• Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
• This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
• A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away.
• This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
• Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 20th May, 2020
PREPARE TO BE SPOOKED WITH THE BRAND-NEW LEGO® HAUNTED HOUSE SET
The LEGO Group has announced the LEGO Haunted House, a hair-raising new fairground build for adult thrill-seekers – available from 20th May from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores
Gear up for a spooky ride and bring to life the ultimate ghostly fairground experience, with the brand-new LEGO® Haunted House set. This latest addition to the LEGO Fairground collection is jam-packed with exciting features to surprise and entertain even the bravest of thrill-seekers.
Modelled on Manor Von Barron, the spooky home of one of the world’s greatest villains – Samuel Von Barron, the new LEGO® Haunted House model is full to the brim with spine-tingling details. Its clever design features a fully functional free-fall ride with automatic doors at the top of the tower, giving brave riders a glimpse of the thrilling plummet to come, as well as intricate ghoulish details such as haunted doors and a cursed painting to warn off any trespassers.
To enhance the spooky experience even further and unlock special features, such as a moving elevator, fans can also add LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) and control and amplify the set as they build via LEGO’s Powered Up app.
The 3,231-piece LEGO® Haunted House model not only makes an impressive and creepy display piece, standing at over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, but also gives fans the chance to get hands-on and immerse themselves in the ghostly world. LEGO builders can open the model’s exterior and enter the ultimate haunted house to discover the features hidden inside – revealing Von Barron’s extensive collection of stolen artefacts which nod to LEGO brick sets of the past, including the Organ of Catarino and the Orb of OGEL.
This brand-new set has been designed specifically with adults in mind – providing an immersive, creative experience for them to re-focus, re-charge and get creative, whether they’re enjoying alone or as a challenging build with friends or younger builders.
The new LEGO® Haunted House™ construction set is the latest example of how the LEGO Group aims to inspire builders of all ages to build, rebuild and get excited by the process of creation. It’s also the first set from the LEGO Fairground Collection to feature the new stylish packaging designed to make it easier than ever for adult fans to find their new build challenge based on their individual passions.
Addressing the new packaging, Senior Marketing Manager Anders Hellegaard Iversen said: “So many of our older builders love the Creator Expert products, as they allow them to show off their passion for the bricks. Whether it’s their favorite film moments, sport icons, travel destinations, buildings, fairgrounds or vehicles, LEGO sets help to bring these to life in brick form. That’s also why we have decided to stop using the Creator Expert branding and, instead, use the new adult-focused packaging design to make it clearer which hobbies or brand products they can relate to. We hope this will make it easier for fans to track down models they would be proud to display once completed. Of course, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible products that guarantee hours of building enjoyment for fans.”
The brand-new LEGO Haunted House is available to VIP members from 20th May and for remaining LEGO fans from 1st June, direct from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores.