The cancellation of the LEGO Technic Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey (42113) set just before launch caused a bit of a controversy for our favourite plastic brick company.
But thanks to a generous AFOL who managed to get their hands on the set and scanned in the instructions, we are now able to build the model ourselves, with some slight changes.
According to Eurobricks forum, user Ngoc Nguyen the Osprey is technically rebuildable with the exception of the new Power Up Battery Box (6214082) which can be replaced with the Control+ Technic Hub.
There are also a handful of elements in new colours
- Technic Liftarm 3×3 T-shaped in Orange, (60484 / 6305545)
- Rotor Blade (Lamborghini Sian Side Skirt) in Black, (6305550)
- Wheel 31mm D. x 15mm in Orange, (60208 / 6303441)
- Technic Panel 5×11 Tapered in Orange, (18945 / 6303439)
- Technic Panel 5×11 Tapered in DBG, (18945 / 6112843)
- Technic Panel 3×5 #1 in DBG, (87080 / 6013548)
- Technic Panel 3×5 #2 in DBG, (87086 / 6303445)
- Technic Curved Triangular Panel 5 x 13 #50 (Lamborghini Sian hood) in DBG, (67142)
- Technic Curved Triangular Panel 5 x 13 #51 (Lamborghini Sian hood) in DBG, (68196)
- Technic Curved Panel 3×13 in DBG, (18944 / 6303446)
You can download the instructions here or here.Do note that the file is about 100MB so you might want to download this one the computer.
Thanks to all who messaged me about this and those who are hosting the instructions online!