After the wave of leaks by various AFOLs around the globe, LEGO is finally ready to officially announce the LEGO Collectible Minifigure Series 24 (71037) for next year!
As usual, there are a total of twelve characters to collect and from the looks of it, there are quite a handful of chase figures to track down.
We don’t have the official names just yet (to be updated once LEGO’s Shop@Home listing becomes live) so these are just placeholders at the moment.
T-Rex Costume Guy
Black Falcon Archer
French Renaissance Lady
Carrot Costume Guy
Spaceman + Baby Space
Rocking Horse Girl
The LEGO Collectible Minifigure Series 24 will retain the blind bag plastic packaging so the feel guides are still effective for the time being.
Here is a quick glance at the insert which depicts the characters and their accessories:
- Referee: Football, red and yellow card
- Space Warrior: Gundam Helmet and ray gun
- Brown Spaceman: Baby Spaceman
- Carrot Top: Farmers market sign, orange hair piece
- Black Falcon Archer: bow and arrow, falcon
- T-Rex Costume Guy: T-Rex Costume
- Orc Warrior: sabre, shield and tattered cape
- Zoologist: Koala and stem element
- Ceramist: Potting station, bowl and cup
- French Lady: Poodle, 18th Century wig
- Girl With Wooden Rocking Horse: Wooden Rocking Horse
- Newsies: bag and newspaper, slingshot
The CMF 24 series will launch on January 1st and the recommended retail price will be USD4.99 / 5.99CAD / 6.50SGD / 3.99 € / 39.95DKK / 3.49£.