We have actually seen the box image of the LEGO Technic Ford F-150 Raptor (42126) a couple of weeks earlier and now Walmart has revealed the official images through their product listing.
It features one of Ford’s more iconic twin-cab vehicles which recreates the V6 engine with moving pistons with LEGO Technic precision.
The set consists of 1,379 pcs and will have a recommend retail price of USD$99.99. There isn’t a launch date listed but I can guess that it should be coming in August.
In production since 1948, the Ford F-Series is an enduring symbol of quality and functionality. Now you can pay tribute to the ‘workhorse’ of the pickup world as you recreate all the details of Ford’s 2021 F-150 pickup truck with this LEGO Technic Ford F-150 Raptor (42126) building set. As well as providing an immersive LEGO building challenge for adults, this set makes a perfect gift for yourself or anyone who loves the Ford F-Series. There are 4 opening doors, so you can easily admire the interior, along with an opening hood and truck bed. After spending quality time on this project, you can place your collectible model on display to celebrate your passion for pickups. Explore the world of engineering LEGO Technic sets feature true-to-life movement and mechanisms that let LEGO builders explore engineering concepts in an approachable and realistic way.
• Pay tribute to the ‘workhorse’ of pickup trucks as you build the LEGO Technic Ford F-150 Raptor 42126
• Enjoy an immersive LEGO Technic building project that’s perfect for adults, then explore the pickup truck model’s many features and functions
• Authentic details, inspired by the real Ford F-150 Raptor pickup truck, include the model’s V6 engine with moving pistons, plus suspension on all wheels
• Check out the realistic interior details, plus 4 opening doors, an opening hood and truck bed
• After completing the relaxing building challenge, you’ll love displaying your collectible LEGO Technic Ford F-150 model